Before acceptance of this agreement, all players should be certain of their rights and obligations. If you have any questions or doubts, consult legal council in your jurisdiction.
Club World Casinos herein will be described as CWCUSD.
Club World Casinos (CWCUSD) hereby grants the Player a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino. Club World Casinos operates through the gaming License holder BeSoftware N.V incorporated under the laws of Curacao for the purpose of operating virtual casino gambling on the Internet.
CWCUSD reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time, whenever a need arises. Although we will try to inform players of any changes when they occur, please note that each player is responsible for reviewing the website, the Terms and Conditions, help file, etc. on a regular basis. Upon the successful registration of each player, the Player is bound by and agrees to the acceptance of; the terms and conditions of this agreement (and their amendments), and the rules of the Casino games.
CWCUSD uses the latest technology available today for the encryption and protection of each player’s user name, password information and any other delicate information transferred to and from the client application and CWCUSD servers, thus securing the Player and the Casino against manipulation attempts by a third party.
All Financial transactions are conducted through our trusted processors. We recommend that our customers print out all transaction data, game rules, payment methods, and any applicable information. Players should keep this information in an easily accessible place.
CWCUSD payout percentages are independently reviewed and audited on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy and fair play.
Players Representation and Warranties
- The Player is at least 21 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- The CWCUSD operation of virtual casino gambling is directed only towards players, who by the laws of their home jurisdiction, are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. Some jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of the use of software for gambling, while some jurisdictions have specifically made Internet gambling illegal. It is impossible for CWCUSD to determine the state of the law in every jurisdiction around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the Player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The Player is responsible for any consequences that may transpire as a result of his/her not determining the legality of Internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction.
- Commercial use of CWCUSD is strictly forbidden. The Player will play only for private and non-professional purposes. Before placing bets, the Player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the CWCUSD client is used. The Player fully understands the rules of the games and the procedures involved in Internet gambling through the use of this software application.
- The Player will use this software application to gamble on the Internet for his/her private and personal use only and not for the use of others. The Player is obliged to keep his/her User-ID and Password secret and confidential. Any use of the software application through the Player's User-ID is the sole responsibility of the Player. The Player will not allow any third-party or person, including and without limitation to any minor, to use his/her account to place wagers or participate in the games in any way.
- The software is protected under applicable copyright laws. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the software remain with CWCUSD, including images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text that may be part of the software. Copying, redistribution or publication of any of the content or part of the software is strictly prohibited. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the name Club World Casinos remain with CWCUSD, as the case may be.
- The CWCUSD game server has been checked by a third-party accounting firm and was found to supply fair odds. The Player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from CWCUSD game server. The Player fully accepts and agrees that CWCUSD random number generator software will determine the outcome of the Games.
- The Player is fully aware of the fact that there is the risk of losing money using this software. The Player hereby accepts that CWCUSD reserves its right to limit and/or refuse the Player's wagers. In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of CWCUSD shall be final and binding.
- The Player is fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software. If winnings are taxable in the Player's jurisdiction, the Player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities.
- The casinos in the CWCUSD Group will accept wagers in the following currencies only: US Dollars (USD) and Euros (EUR). The currency for all withdrawals is determined by the player's chosen account currency.
- Club World Casinos (CWCUSD) does not currently accept any real money wagers from the legal jurisdictions of Australia, Belgium, Costa Rica, France, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Spain or United Kingdom (inclusive of Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Gibraltar). If you are unsure as to whether these restrictions apply to you, please contact support.
- With the exception of Network Progressive Jackpot wins, the maximum withdrawal per week is $/€5,001. As such cash out requests of a larger amount will be paid in weekly instalments.
- The player is required to provide their complete, current and full personal details, including a phone number where they can be contacted. Incomplete, inaccurate or fraudulent information may result in the player’s account being closed and any bonuses and winnings being removed.
- CWCUSD reserves the right to withhold any pay out or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to our satisfaction. For this purpose, we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to require that the Player provides us with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable laws of your jurisdiction. Falsifying, manipulating, altering or failure to provide this documentation within a reasonable time will lead to account closure and voiding of winnings.
- Only one active account per household, computer, IP address or business address is permitted. If there is more than one account, all winnings will be void.
- Employees of the Company and members of their immediate families are not eligible to register as a player at any CWCUSD property or participate in any gaming at the Casino.
- CWCUSD operates a zero-tolerance policy to fraud and utilises a range of measures to identify fraudulent behavior which is not limited to our platform. By opening an account with CWCUSD the player understands that fraudulent behavior perpetrated against any online Casino Operator or Payment Service Provider may result in the account balance held with CWCUSD being forfeit.
- We reserve the right to process any withdrawals from casino accounts via the method(s) used to fund the account wherever possible.
- If it is determined by the Casino that the player has had involvement in activities, has employed or has made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems), designed specifically to defeat the Casino, all winnings will be voided.
- Use of a credit card not registered to the Player will be deemed fraudulent and will result in winnings being voided, unless previously confirmed in writing by CWCUSD.
- We reserve the right to reduce the balance in dormant accounts once the period of inactivity exceeds 180 days. Should you wish for these funds to be returned to your balance please contact customer services who will be glad to arrange this for you.
- Unless stated otherwise the maximum win from any single spin is a multiple of 50,000 times your bet per line. This includes any free spins or other features derived from a single spin.
- By installing and using this software the player hereby agrees to have fully read and understood the above 'terms and conditions' and so agrees to be bound by them. In the event of any disputes, all decisions made by the casino will be final.
- BTC transactions below 0.0004 BTC are not accepted, any transaction below this amount is non-recoverable and will not be added to player's account balance.
The Player is responsible to make sure that the minimum $30 (Bitcoin equivalent) deposit is made.
- Player is prohibited to transfer or sell account to another person. This prohibition includes the transfer of any assets of value of any kind, such as however not limited to ownership of accounts, winnings, deposits, bets, rights and/or claims in connection with these assets, legal, commercial or otherwise. The prohibition on said transfers also includes however is not limited to the encumbrance, pledging, assigning, usufruct, trading, brokering, hypothecation and/or gifting in cooperation with a fiduciary or any other third party, company, natural or legal individual, foundation and/or association in any way shape or form.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
- All bonuses are unredeemable and so cannot be withdrawn as winnings. Players may withdraw winnings from wagers made using free chip or free spins, but the free chip or free spins themselves cannot be withdrawn and will be removed when any subsequent withdrawal is processed.
- CWCUSD reserves the right to refuse or rescind bonus credits and offerings or prevent future access to CWCUSD for any reason at its sole discretion.
- CWCUSD reserves the right to withhold, remove or expire any bonuses awarded to you if such bonuses have not been redeemed within sixty (60) days from the date when they were awarded. Individual campaigns or other promotions may have a shorter expiration time and if so, this shall be stated to the player upon receiving the offer about the campaign/promotion.
- Only one free bonus can be claimed on any account before the first deposit is completed. If an account is funded entirely with a free bonus, in addition to our other requirements, an approved deposit is necessary to validate the account before any withdrawals will be processed.
- Only one free bonus can be claimed across the Be Software N.V group before the first deposit is completed. If there is more than one free bonus claimed without making a deposit any winnings will be considered void.
- To qualify for any depositing bonus / promotional offer, a minimum deposit of $35 is required.
- Players with one or more pending withdrawal active on their account are not eligible for any free bonuses, until such withdrawals are either completed or cancelled.
- All bonuses carry a wagering requirement that is to be completed on a specific selection of games. Any wagers made on games that are excluded from the wagering requirement before the wagering requirement is completed will be considered void. The player must be aware of and accept these terms and conditions before playing the bonus.
- Players from Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine are not permitted to redeem the following bonuses:
Non-deposit bonuses prior to making first deposit
Wagers placed on each type of game will contribute different amounts towards the wagering requirement.
Slots, Video Slots, Keno and Scratch Cards - 1.00
Roulette - 0.40
Casino Poker Games - 0.25
Video Poker - 0.20
21 Games, Blackjack, Baccarat, War - 0.10
Craps, Sic Bo - 0.10
Live Dealer – 0.00
For example, $100 wagered on Slots Games will reduce the wagering requirement by $100, while $100 wagered on Video Poker will reduce the wagering requirement by $20.
- Live Dealer games carries a zero (0.00) wagering contribution and bonus funds cannot be used for play.
- Wagers are made from the player’s cash balance first and the free chip second.
- Winnings derived from game features triggered while the bonus is active count as part of the original promotion
- If a bonus has a time frame and the conditions are not met within this time frame, the bonus and any winnings from the bonus will be removed.
- Only the original recipients of the promotions distributed by CWCUSD are permitted to claim the associated offers.
- There is no maximum cashout on all our deposit bonuses, including welcome offers, unless otherwise specified.
- The maximum cashout on all non-deposit bonuses is 5x the bonus amount and the time frame is 30 days unless stated otherwise.
- The wagering on all non-deposit bonuses is 20x the bonus amount unless stated otherwise.
- The maximum bet rule allowed to be placed during the playthrough of any promotion bonuses (including cash back offers) is $10. Betting above $10 during an active playthrough will result in any winnings being voided.
- Once wagering requirements have been completed, and a withdrawal is being processed, any amount that is over the maximum cashout value will be removed from the balance.
- Any comp points accrued before the first approved deposit, or any winnings derived from them are subject to the maximum cashout restriction of the free bonus used.
- Any winnings derived from a Slots Tournament where the buy-in was paid using a non-deposit bonus must be wagered fifty (50) times before a withdrawal is permitted.
- CWCUSD reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any offer including promotional and bonus offers at any time and it is the player’s responsibility to periodically check on this page and the promotions page for changes and updates.
- If a player does not wish to receive bonuses then they can play with no restrictions by simply not redeeming any coupons. If a coupon is claimed in error please contact support by email, phone or live chat before depositing or playing so that your account can be adjusted.
- Utilization of a coupon shall be deemed to represent acceptance of all terms and conditions associated with the use of promotional coupons stated above. Players are not required to use coupons when depositing and should not do so without a complete understanding of these terms and conditions.
- All bonuses, coupons and promotional offers are subject to status, please see CWCUSD casino lobby for currently available promotions.
- Before claiming any bonus or promotion, please ensure all contact details on your account are correct (Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number). This information must be correct before claiming any bonus or promotion for winnings to be valid.
Slot Tournament Terms and Conditions
- Players from the following countries are not permitted to enter Slot Tournaments: Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Any winnings derived from a Slots Tournament that was free to enter must be wagered fifty (50) times before a withdrawal is permitted.
- Any winnings derived from a Slots Tournament that was free to enter will be subject to a $200 maximum cash out.
- Any winnings derived from a Slots Tournament that required a cash buy in will be subject to a $1,000 maximum cash out.
- All tournament play and current spins will end exactly at the scheduled end time of the tournament. In-progress spins will not finish beyond the end time.
- Tournament Buy-Ins will be deducted from your Real Money account balance. Bonuses cannot be used to buy in to slot tournaments.
- Players excluded from redeeming bonuses are not eligible to enter any Slot Tournaments.
- In cases where a player loses connection during tournament play, the slot will not spin on a player’s behalf. If reconnected to the Tournament within the designated time frame, a player will be free to continue their entry. Should a player be unable to reconnect within the designated time frame, the current score accrued will be classed as your finished entry.
- In cases where a slot tournament is cancelled, the buy-in amount will be refunded to the player account.
- On occasion, a Slot Tournament may require a password in order to be unlocked. These tournaments are usually designated to specific players only and passwords will be provided to these players directly through email, casino inbox or live chat. If a player gains entry to a locked tournament that is not through a casino representative, we have the right to void the entry.
The following policy describes the refund practices for BeSoftware.
This refund policy is an attachment to our normal Terms and Conditions so please read and ensure understanding of both documents before playing.
If you are funding your account with a Credit Card we reserve the right to pay all withdrawal requests up to the total amount deposited as refunds against the purchases you have made. If your withdrawals exceed the total amount deposited, any excess amount will be paid to you via one of our alternative methods available in the cashier.
Our credit card refund policy is the quickest way to pay the winnings. There are no charges for credit cards refunds.
If any credit card purchases are considered to carry an unacceptable risk for security or legal reasons either by our credit card processors or by our Casino managers, the Casino will initiate refunds for all such transactions back to the credit card, and notify all the appropriate authorities and parties.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your subscription to BeSoftware, we will on request issue a refund for the balance currently held in your account. Before a refund is processed all free chip in your balance will deducted prior to calculating the amount to be refunded.