Here at Club World Casino we strive to create and maintain a safe gambling environment in order to help those with problematic gambling habits. We will happily exclude players from all promotions, emails, and any other communication. We can also set up deposit limits to your account on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Our Casino is not designed to attract children and we aggressively discourage and track minors who attempt to play at our Casino. If young people have access to a computer with casino software, we encourage you to:
- Install child protection software.
- Not leave children unattended near your computer when your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your casino program.
- Not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Club World Casinos Username, Password and Credit Card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with Club World Casinos, please immediately notify our customer support department.
Support and Customer Service
If you believe that you may be exhibiting problem gambling patterns, our customer support department will be glad to help place limits on your account as well as helping you to find the support you may require if you wish so.
You can find out more at:
More help is available at: